Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Abaya Company "A Black & White Affair"

Hi Lovelies!!! I hope you're doing well...

I was sent this gorgeous abaya from The Abaya Company, to review. I was really excited when I received it and got even more excited when I've tried it on. The monochrome abaya called "A Black & White Affair" is part of the Premium Collection, it fits perfectly and is made of high quality. As you can see on the pictures below, this is a black and white front open abaya, with wide sleeves that you attach with buttons around your wrist. This stunning piece is decorated with the right amount of metallic studs to give the whole look an edge. Designed and tailored in Dubai, it comes also with a matching shayla. I really love this abaya as it is very different from all the designs around. It is stylish and very comfortable to wear and suitable for special or formal occasion.






This is how I've styled it for a gathering, with red jeans, a pair of black Louboutin and my red Louis Vuitton Sunset Boulevard clutch bag, and I got so many compliments!!! Of course there is so many other ways to rock this beauty ;)





If you're looking for something different than the usual classic plain black abaya, this one is definitely what you need in your closet. It is pretty, elegant and unique, and good news: it is also affordable!!! (Premium Range Abayas are priced between 600 AED and 800 AED).


Check out The Abaya Company Facebook page here, they have gorgeous abayas!!! All designs can be customized (your choice of color, size, material...) to suit your style and they do ship worldwide (shipment prices depend on location).

2 comments:

My Own Fairytale said...

Love how you wear it with the red details.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

XO

Bellarabi Meryem said...

so cute , i love it :d


http://lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails