Thursday, June 20, 2013

Unforgettable Moments

Hey dolls,
How are you doing?

Yesterday, I've spoiled myself with a lovely Pandora charms bracelet and I'm completely in love with it. I've been lusting over this bracelet for months, always hesitating because of the price, but the quality is just amazing, I guess you get what you pay for ;p

For those who are not familiar with Pandora, I will explain the concept quickly. The idea is that you buy a plain bracelet, and then you add charms; charms that means something personal to you, which reminds you of an "unforgettable moment" (wedding, graduation, child birth, love...), there are more than 600 charms to choose from. These are the 2 charms I've got:

 My Princess Tiara Pendant Charm (Which means for me My Daughter)

Pink Sirius Charm (This one looks like a wedding ring, so I chose this to represent My Wedding)

Sterling Silver Bracelet to personalize (there is a large selection of silver, gold, fabric and leather bracelets, this one is the most popular)

And to avoid the charms from moving all around the bracelet, you add 2 clips, which are designed to fit on 2 specific positions on the Pandora bracelet. I've got these 2:

Element Ornaments Clip

Flower Burst Clip

So what do you think lovelies? Do you like the concept of Pandora charms bracelet? Do you have one or is it something you'll be buying?





I'm happy that we have this brand in the UAE, I bought mine from Abu Dhabi Al Wahda Mall, there is also a shop in Dubai Mall... And the saleslady told me that there will be a "Dubai limited edition" charm coming soon, how exciting!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post lovelies, I wish you a good night, and a fabulous weekend!!!
xoxo 

4 comments:

Anne C said...

Hi Lalla!

It's nice to treat yourself once in a while huh?!
I have one too, the silver one like yours! I've had it for 3 years, it's almost full!
I love how it reminds me of moments in my life...
I had no idea you were a mommy too! How precious!
Can't wait to see the Dubai limited edition charm! I love Dubaï so much!
Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo

Lalla Loub said...

@Anne: Thanks for stopping by. Would love to see your bracelet!!!
A proud mommy to a sweet 20-months-old girl ;)

FASHIONABLY BROKEASS! said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your Pandora charms and I think it's neat how Pandora is found all over the world! I think the princess tiara charm is so pretty and cute and I'm excited to see what your limited edition Dubai charm looks like.

Did you know that Pandora now offers a silver bangle for their charm bracelets? Since the bracelet that I have right now will become full eventually, I was thinking of buying the bangle and making myself a second Pandora bracelet haha. I can't get enough of the charms :D Have you also decided if you are going to add any colored beads to your bracelet for a theme?

xoxo Melissa
http://fashionablybrokeass.blogspot.ca

Lalla Loub said...

@fashionably brokeass: still hesitating about the color, black and pink or turquoise?

Related Posts with Thumbnails