Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fashionista of the Week: Hadeer Soliman

Hello my Darlings!!! I hope you had a great summer!!! I missed you my sweet readers and I missed blogging. Sorry for not posting Fashionista of the Week these past weeks but I was super busy with my new online shop (you can find it on Instagram @dubaifashionista_shop), plus a lot of my fashionistas were travelling. But it's September now, everyone is back and I can finally introduce to you the new Fashionista of the Week, the lovely Hadeer...

Hi Hadeer, Welcome to Dubai Fashionista :) Tell us a little bit about you?
I'm Hadeer Soliman, 29 years old, Egyptian living in Dubai. Owner and co-founder of The Closet.


What's your favorite place to shop?
Zara..

Favorite designer?
Coco Chanel forever.



Handbag designer?
Hermes and Louis Vuitton.


Shoe designer?
Christian Louboutin.


Your last buy?
Louis Vuitton ballerina.


Favorite piece from your closet?
My denim shirt from Bershka.


Describe your style in 3 words?
Simple, Classic, Elegant.


What's your current wishlist?
Vintage Chanel mini flap and Premier watch.

Favorite fashion magazine?
Grazia and Harper's Bazaar both equal.


Favorite fashion blog?
The Fierce Diaries.

A trend you love?
I don't follow trends, I wear what I like, whenever I like.


A trend you hate?
Turban as a Hijab! I love Turbans but won't replace Hijab with it!

Fashion Faux-Pas?
When a girl or a lady wears something doesn't fit her just to follow trend!

Favorite destination/dream destination for shopping?
Milan.


Celebs style inspiration?
Any elegant lady inspires me, she doesn't have to be a celebrity.

Must-haves every woman should have in her closet?
Black blazer,
Black shoes,
Black handbag.


Favorite piece of jewelry you like to wear?
My blue YSL Arty ring, I don't have much jewelry I love free hands.


Flats or heels?
Flats, Flats, Flats! I'm true believer of Coco's quote "Luxury must be conformable, otherwise it's not luxury."


Anything you would like to share with Dubai Fashionista's readers?
You don't have to be labeled to be in style. And Hijab also can be in Fashion.


Thanks to the very sweet Hadeer for taking time to share her personal style and current fashion favorites with us.
Follow @Hadeersoliman on Instagram for more style inspiration and @theclosetuae for authentic designers bags at good price.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this interview :)
xoxo



*All pictures belong to Hadeer*

2 comments:

mtgblog.net said...

Hadeer has nice style Mashallah .. and i love how she is committed to her hijab as a Muslim lady.. may Allah bliss her and you Dubai fashionsta

moustafa elkasby said...

اهلا هدير منوره والله انا لو لسه ذاكرتك كويسه مصطفي القصبي من المنصوره
كل عام و انت بخير و دايما يا رب في تقدم علي طول علي الفيس moustafa elkasaby

Related Posts with Thumbnails