Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Latest Buys

Yesterday's Makeup Haul was all about Benefit and Nyx

Meet Benefit newest highlighter, Sun Beam, in a beautiful golden bronze. I am a huge fan of Benefit High Beam, so when the saleslady told me about this new liquid highlight I was so excited. It can be used under brows and cheeks, or can be mixed in with foundation for an all over glow. (Price: 123 AED)

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette (Price: 158 AED)

Benefit POREfessional (I've read so many great reviews for this product, I've wanted to try it for a while and finally bought it) (Price: 129 AED)

Nyx was having a special sale so I bought these lashes (22 AED), the Mega Shine Lip Gloss 155 Perfect (29 AED), and the Liquid Liner with "Grow Lash" Serum (38 AED)

Arabic Calligraphy Embellished Wallet from Al Washia with my Name on it ;)

"Desperate in Dubai" by Ameera Al Hakawati

Lana Del Rey "Born to Die" is without doubt the best album out this year <3

So here's my haul for the week, hope you've enjoyed it :) and please share your thoughts about these products. XOXO

12 comments:

Miryem El said...

I loove love love this post!!
i really want to know if the benefit Pore -fessional works well 'cause i'm thinking about getting it ^_^ the palette is amazing!! it's one of the best for smokey eyes!
And the Clutch is stunning!!! i love it sooooo much!!!
nice post!!!

Unknown said...

Besse7a hun !! Loooove your wallet !!
Kisses
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thanks so much girls :)
@mimi: will let u know about the pore-fessional en tout cas the texture is amazingly soft <3

KaW' said...

the wallet is juste amazing ..love it xdxd

http://coindebeaute12.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Badria said...

Ouuuh laaa plusieurs coups de coeur ici :) Le sun beam that you have to review for us, les cils NYX, la wallet qui est juste trop trop belle, et l'album de Lana Del Rey I'm addicted to her songs "video games" and "born to die" :))))
Bisous hbiba

Bonnie said...

I love Sun Beam! They make the best products, don't they?

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Besseha ! And yes Lana Del Rey's album is the best <3

Malika & Hanae
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That wallet is absolutely gorgeous!

Zineb.C of Asidress.blogspot.com said...

Love your personalized wallet <3

Ghost Writer said...

Aw, you bought Desperate in Dubai! Hope you enjoy it xxx

Rafia said...

Wow..lucky me..I'm 100th person to Join your blog..congrats...Wish I win Something...Lol..Even If I don't win its ok coz I just found my fav blog with all my fav stuff,..I am a Benefit Lover too...Thanks for the post....Love ya...Rafia Mazher your fan on facebook,ur blog too...from Doha,Qatar <3

Unknown said...

thank you so much for your comments darlings :)

@Rafia thx for following my blog sweetie, you can participate on Lalla Design Shoes Giveaway I'm doing with Me's Bubble, for more infos check out this link:
http://www.mesbubble.com/2012/03/lalla-design-and-mes-bubble-giveaway.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails